My girlfriend, Rebecca, makes an amazing Thai Chicken dish that I would love to devour but can’t….. so here is my vegged up version…. Very tasty….and so colorful.
- 1 Can Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Better Than Bouillon Mock Chicken or Vegetable Paste
- 2 Tb fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tb Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Arrowroot or Cornstarch
Stir-fry the following in 2 Tb Coconut Oil till eggplant is cooked through.
- 2 Japanese Eggplants
- 1 1/2 C. Green Beans, blanched
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 Tb jarred minced Garlic
Stir in slurry mixture and cook 2 minutes
Stir in 1/2 Cup sliced basil leaves and 1 thinly sliced jalapeño.
Serve over rice and topped with dry roasted peanuts. I used a sweet black rice… yum.