I bought some juicy Texas oranges at the farmer’s market yesterday and just knew I would need to throw one in my smoothie this morning. Poor little orange had no idea it was going to be pulverized in the Vitamix….. so tasty.
Strawberry Orange Smoothie
- 1 orange, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 C frozen strawberries (if using fresh, throw in some ice)
- 1 C water
- 1 Scoop Juice Plus French Vanilla Complete
- 1/4 tsp pure orange extract (optional)
- 1 tsp grated ginger (optional… it will add a touch of heat but it’s great for inflammation)
Add all to a high powered blender and blend till smooth.
To make it a green smoothie throw in a couple handfuls organic baby spinach…. so good for you.